Again we had trouble doing this we had planned on using a round bar to attach it but the bar kept snapping every time it was bent. Therefore we decided to make an “L” shaped bracket and pop rivet it into place.
We had some trouble attaching the servo to the base.We were tight for space and the bracket that was made kept snapping. we decided hat due to time we would have to glue the servo into the correct position.
The brackets were made from aluminium and pop riveted into places.
A preview of what the robot will look like on the inside when all the components are put in place.
The Back of the robot is made of Aluminum, there is a slot taken out to allow the armature to move up and down freely. To remove this, we drilled two holes and then we sawed the sides and filed down to level.
The Frame sides are made out of perspex they are attached to the base by brackets.